- One-Time Registration Fee per child, non-refundable.
- Deposit, fully refundable on 8 term-weeks’ written notice of withdrawal. The deposit is equivalent to 4 weeks’ of fees.
- Annual Personal Accident Insurance - payable annually.
B. Term Fee
These are payable termly in advance.
C. Sibling Discount
For 2 or more full-fee paying siblings registered and attending school, the second and subsequent siblings are eligible for a 20% discount off the Registration Fee only.
D. Withdrawal Procedure
- A written notice of withdrawal, addressed to Swallows and Amazons is required if you wish to withdraw your child from the programme.
- For refund of the deposit, please give a minimum of 8 term weeks’ notice. In other words, if you wish to withdraw your child before the start of Term 2, written notice must be received by the school within the first two (2) weeks of the preceding term i.e. Term 1.
- * Holiday Activity Weeks are not considered as notice periods.
- If there has been insufficient notice of withdrawal, we will not be able to refund your deposit.
Please note: Swallows and Amazons reserves the right to withdraw a child’s admission to a course for any case deemed to be in the best interest of the Centre and/or fellow students.
E. Other Charges
You may opt for school cartered lunch provided by approved external caterers and charged at $6 per meal (including GST). Vegetarian option is available. Or your child may bring a home packed lunch.
The wearing of school uniform is required. School uniforms are available for purchase from the School Office.
|Sun safe hats||$19.25|
Please note: The uniform prices are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs)
The fees for the ECAs would be charged for children being collected at the end of the ECA.